Terrain textures too dark, shadows issues.

• Hello,

I just started my P3Dv4.5 and loaded LMML, I noticed something I did notice before ( before the last PAPI update ). The terrain is way too dark, not at the aprons, taxyways or runways, but only the terrain ( gras and ground vegetation ). If I change the view to the "bird view" I can see the correct terrain colors and luminance...... when I came back to the cockpit view or the outside view the terrain changed into a dark area. I made two screen shots to explain better (LML RWY 05.jpg and LML RWY 05_1.jpg).

It seems that with enabled REX Sky Force 3D the problem is forced even more when cloudy sky or overcast conditions are reported.

I checked many settings but nothing helped till I remarked that the shadows of the aircraft were disappeared on the runway..... when I was on the taxyway or at the apron I could see the aircraft shadows on the ground, but not when on the runway (see screenshot LMML Shadows.jpg, made without Sky Force 3D). I suppose something is going wrong with shadows, when I disable the shadows completely ( on P3Dv4.5 settings page ), the issue is gone.

Any ideas about?

• Please search in rex or other addon witch made tweaks. I don´t support this. Terran is ok and not dark. See videos or pictures on my website or here from users.

Further read manual please. For shadows on aprons you need shadows ON for simobjects in the lighting settings.

Everything what foreign programs do with the colors or the brightness, has not to represent our addon and it can not be removed here either.

This addon is tested with Prepar3D v4.5 and all FTX Addons and Active Sky + Soft Clouds.

All other is untouched.

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen. - Gruß Rainer

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um diesen Link zu sehen.

logosdunkel3.jpgdsl-speed2.jpg

• RKunst

Hat das Thema geschlossen